domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I'm going to post  my activities of English. I`m in the Third level in the N311 section. Also, I will share it with my classmates...

Hello...

My name is Navith Arriaga. I´m seventeen years old and my birthday is on May fifteenth. I live in Los Puertos de Altagracia, I have two sisters. I'm from computer engineering school at University Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE). I'm a little shy and friendly.

I like to dance and I like enjoy to dance, I like the ice cream and chocolate, I love the math and I like helping people. I don't like fights and lies. My favorite singer is Chayanne.

My dreams are to graduate and to travel for the world; I want to have a good family in the future. In my opinion about English, is necessary for learn to communicate with other peoples the world. I think that the English is important for learn to communicate. I prefer listening to music to study the English and read the lyric of the song.

My friend is Jorge Nava. He lives in Los Puertos de Altagracia, He’s from computer engineering school in URBE. He has sixteen years old. He is: happy, intelligent, fun. His birthday is on July 14.

He likes singing, He likes pizza, and He loves his family. He doesn´t like the indifference. His dream is graduate, He want traveling to Canada and sing with his sister.

His opinion about English is essentials for our development and for share with the world. He likes speak English; He think that English is important for speak with people of world and the English opens doors.

My Friend


 


My classmates.



Well, this is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it.! Please leave a comment. XD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario