martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Conversation in class...

Conversation in class... !
In class we talked with a partner. my partner is Pablo. This was the conversation:

Navith: what your name?
Pablo: my name is Pablo Canache. And you?
Navith: my name is Navith Arriaga. Where are you from?
Pablo: I’m from Coro (Falcon) and you?
Navith: I’m from Los Puertos de Altagracia. Do you speak English?
Pablo: yes, a little
Navith: how old are you?
Pablo: I’m seventeen years old
Navith: what do you do?
Pablo: I’m student at URBE
Navith: what is your email address?
Pablo: it’s pablo_cana_8@hotmail.com
Navith: what do you do for fun?
Pablo: I like watch movies and go to the pool and you?
Navith: I like out with my friends. what is your bloggers link?
Pablo: it’s mcpancho.blogspot.com
Navith: mmm...! nice to meet you
Pablo: nice to meet you too

Description of Pablo.
Pablo is in his seventeen. He is small. He is average weight. He has dark brown eyes. He has short, straight and black hair. He wears glasses and He has a nice smile. He is funny and quiet.

He is Pablo Canache ===>



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario