sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

Directions of my house to others places.!

Directions.


"Of my house to House of Culture"

Hi!
Let’s know to my favorite singer in the house of culture. My house is in the twelfth street between Third and Fourth Avenue. Next to Heladitos, turn right walk one block and turn left on the corner is the house of culture Gabriel Bracho, in front is the Ince. And near here is the Simon Bolivar square.

"Of my house to the Gym"

Josue: Saray, Where's the gym
Saray: I don't know. I think it's on Third Avenue.
Josue: Let's ask someone
Saray:
Ok! Excuse me
Navith: Yes?
Saray: Is there a gym near here?
Navith: Yes, there's one the corner of third avenue between eleventh and tenth street
Saray: Thanks!

"Of my house to Simon Bolivar square and school Alejandro Fuenmayor"

Daniela: Hello!
Navith:  Hello!
Daniela: Excuse me! Where is the Simon Bolivar square and school
               Alejandro Fuenmayor?
Navith:  Turn right and walk one block. In front the Bakery is the square,
               Between the Third and Fourth Avenue. Across from the square is the school
               Between the Fourth and Fifth Avenue and near here is the Ince.
Daniela: Hmm... Thanks a lot!


I hope you liked it.! leave a comment.!

Navith Arriaga.! ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario